SM64 Machinimists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM64 Machinimists Forum

Lets revive SM64 Machinima!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey, welcome to the 1st SM64 Machinimists Forum! Enjoy your stay!

Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
444Dodeca444

Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca) Empty
PostSubject: Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca)   Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Here is my gallery! Don't know what else to say -_-'
*Some pictures are very large and that's why they have spoilers. I didn't want just a few to have a spoiler sign so i put it on all of them. They are not in any order.*

AG Ambigram-

I made this for my dad on fathers day, its AG, the same as mine because he has the same name as me.
Spoiler:

My logo 3-
This logo has is the 12 point star (dodecagram) with an A and G highlighted in red. That's all I'll tell you.
Spoiler:

My youtube background 3-

This was made before summer (2010) and took a while. I might change it soon again. It also shows my second logo... *VERY LARGE*
Spoiler:

Me...-
Right... this is a picture from my facebook. Its me and i think this picture looks like sh*t. I erased the background and got slight distortion in width because of messing with a bunch of stuff i didnt know how to use (this was made a while back.). Anyway heres my sh*tty picture. It was also hard taking this picture without a mirror... *My heads not really that wide and my hair dosent have glow obviously >_>*
Spoiler:

Mario Versus Predator-
This is the main picture or "logo" or whatever you want to call it for the MVP series. It was made a while back but I think it looks okay.
Spoiler:

Mario 64 Machinima persona (21-in progress)-
This is going to be a firefox theme with EVERY Mario 64 machinamist. This is just a preview I guess with 21 of the first machinamist i put on here. So far there is a list of over 50 and still more.
Spoiler:

My logo 2-
This is my second logo. It looks okay I guess but not as good as my third one.
Spoiler:

My youtube background 2-

This is my second background. It wasn't worked on that much but it still looks better than the first.
Spoiler:

My first logo-
This one was made in paint and was done a LONG TIME AGO!
Spoiler:

My first youtube background-
This was also made in paint and took about 7 hours to do! VERY OLD!
Spoiler:

Illuminati-

Not many people know about them but in this picture there are some of their symbols.
Spoiler:

My logo 4-
The dodecagram with a tribal A and G in the center. Its kind of based off the slipknot logo (the letters only cus I thought of the 12 point star before i even knew them). This time every line is 100% even and the circle is PERFECT!
Spoiler:

Paper Tsukasa-
I was bored and watched lucky star too much. Made this because one part reminded me of paper mario for some reason.
Spoiler:

Naruto and Sasuke final-
I wanted to make this after seeing naruto again after about 2 years of... not watching it cus of filler and stuff.
Spoiler:

Youtube background 4-
The picture is very big. This is probably my best and maby last background. It is large like the others.
Spoiler:

Last edited by 444Dodeca444 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperMario9080
SuperMario9080

PostSubject: Re: Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca)   Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:40 am

Wow those are cool photos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SuperMario9080
444Dodeca444

PostSubject: Re: Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca)   Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks, i added a new picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca)   Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arturo's gallery (artmgjr/dodeca)
Page 1 of 1