SM64 Machinimists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM64 Machinimists Forum

Lets revive SM64 Machinima!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey, welcome to the 1st SM64 Machinimists Forum! Enjoy your stay!

READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marippy
Marippy

READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm

If you are a member of the forum and you see this, please reply to this topic. I want to see how many people haven't forgotten or given up yet.

To risk sounding like an idiot, I think a comeback for SM64 Machinima is on the rise. If only on a small level.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarippyTehEpic
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Wow. This is weird. I just so happened to go on this forum again for nostalgia's sake, and lo and behold, a new post.

I can't currently make machinima due to, surprise, surprise, computer problems. I plan on getting something good this year, though, so we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Marippy
Marippy

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 pm

That's good. Sweezi posted this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSEJJyizxG0&feature=plcp

concerning a reunion, and there's quite a few people interested. I don't know exactly what will happen if we go through with this as far as one person making it or everyone contributing or a few people working on it. Regardless, it has my attention.

Geez. It's been a while, hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarippyTehEpic
TRPsReturn
Admin
TRPsReturn

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Dear LORD.. Why did I even think of this..?

Yes, this is Rin, the real one and only. I forgot my dang password to my actual acc (it's been YEARS, okay? AND I've got anterograde amnesia..)

I can't do much now, but as soon as I'm in college (going into senior high this year),I'll be busting machinima out full time once again.

I just hope you guys SEE this.. Sorry I'm late.
Back to top Go down
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 pm

I could change the password on your old account if you want, or I could make this new one admin. Anyway, it would be interesting to see this community make a comeback... Perhaps I should get the old creative juices flowing once again, and begin anew!
Back to top Go down
TRPsReturn
Admin
TRPsReturn

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Change the pass to my old account, please. o3o (Wheww.. Now Matt can stop trying to hack it)

Have you checked it out recently? How many people are still active? :l
I'd see for myself, but PSP has limits..
Back to top Go down
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 am

Well, I kind of abandoned the whole machinima thing. I just kind of lost interest, I guess. From what I can tell, it's been dead for a while, though.
Back to top Go down
TRPsReturn
Admin
TRPsReturn

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:37 am

I see.. I guess saving the community will take more than just us.... You in contact with anyone else?
Back to top Go down
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:41 am

Besides Matt, there's really only one other person I still am able to talk to that was ever involved with the community, but he's sworn machinimating off, it seems. I guess we'll have to take some time to build our armies.
Back to top Go down
TRPsReturn
Admin
TRPsReturn

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:55 am

I can see time stamps for youtube videos, and MarippyTehEpic, JJNeoX1, Sweezi?, and MatthewGU4 might still be active.. Maybe.... I think some random people are scattered around, too... I think our biggest issue will be planning who we reach for, new people who just stumble upon us, or finding the old fella's. We may not be able to get them to start anew, but they may point out other people..
Back to top Go down
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 am

Hm, interesting. Marippy (obviously, from this topic...) would be willing to go through with this, but he's pretty much disappeared. Tomorrow I'll set up a new Youtube account, and begin rousing some of the oldfriends from their slumber. And I'm sure that if we create enough quality videos, new people will end up joining. It will be a slow process, but given enough time, we can become the new pioneers in SM64 machinima. I should also get to work redownloading all of the emulators, roms, etc. Won't that be fun...
Back to top Go down
TRPsReturn
Admin
TRPsReturn

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:16 am

The worst part is always getting set up.. -u-"
But, yeah.. We're in for a bumpy and lonely ride, I'm afraid.

I just thought of this... We'll need to learn to mod and map, since all the peeps who did that are probably gone.
Back to top Go down
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:30 am

Ouch, yeah, that's gonna be tough. Creating maps probably won't be too bad, but creating mods will certainly suck. I plan on learning a bit of coding soon, so I guess that will help with modding. But, yeah, it's gonna be tough. BUT WE CAN DO IT!
Back to top Go down
TRPsReturn
Admin
TRPsReturn

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 am

Yep. I'm sure we'll manage fine. Also, I'm fiddling with the admin panel, and seeing about tweaking the permissions. I may be able to get into my ol' account soon..
Back to top Go down
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 am

That's good news! I probably should have done more to try to access the account, but it's nearly 2 AM, so work is not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rin Yukihara
~The Crystal Admin~
Rin Yukihara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:58 am

SHI BOO YAAHHH. HACKED WITH EXPLOITS ON A PSP, WHAT NOOOOWWWWWW, FORUMOTION?? WHAT. NOOOOOOWWWWWWWW???!!!???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TRPSnow
FatalisHunter
~The Crimson Admin~
FatalisHunter

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 am

Lol. Well, now we have total control over the forum! We can rebuild!
Back to top Go down
Rin Yukihara
~The Crystal Admin~
Rin Yukihara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:05 am

Master plan successed. NOW TO DESTROYYYYYYY-I'm nipping this bad joke in the bud...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TRPSnow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT   READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT Empty

Back to top Go down

READ THIS IF YOU SEE IT
Page 1 of 1